Epson Sublimation Ink Refills | Cosmos Ink®
PLEASE READ: This is just the Sublimation Ink Individual Bottles, and not the conversion kit. This only comes with ink bottles and syringes. This is for people whom already own refillable cartridges or a CISS and need to buy only the ink the need to refill. If you need the refillable cartridges, please view the Ink Conversion Kit in my shop.
Connect with us on ALL of our social links:
Subscribe to YouTube Channel:
Join Facebook Group:
Welcome to Caps On Fire. First off, I want to say thank you for showing interest in our "Sublimation Ink Individual Bottles/Set" I highly appreciate it and would like to express my gratitude.
So.......you're interested in turning your existing Epson Workforce Printer into a Sublimation Printer? Well here you have it!! This is one of the key components your MUST HAVE to convert your existing printer. Unlike the OEM ink that comes with your printer, you'll need a special type of ink that can turn from a solid into a gas, hence the word "sublimate", and will adhere to polyester fibers and/or polyester coated items. The number one problem that I continuously see with other sublimation inks online is that they all have color profiles that you have to download and install in the correct location on your computer. Which will add extra steps and stress if the colors of your prints are not matching the colors of your design on your computer screen. So I've developed an ink that will work with your pre-existing color profiles that were already installed on your computer when you installed your Epson Printer.
Not only that, in the video linked below is how you can create a preset for your printer so you'll never ever have to do any of the annoying steps in order to print your images ever again!!
- NO MORE mirroring your images before your print!
- NO MORE changing your paper size before you print!
- NO MORE color corrections before your print!
- NO MORE forgetting to choose the right paper tray/cassette to print from!
MUST WATCH: How to Refill Epson WF Printer Refillable Cartridges
So with that being said, here's what our "Sublimation Ink Set" comes with:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 Bottles of 100mL high quality Cosmos Ink. Larger bottles are available however will only be sold as set until further notice. Which is already formatted for all Epson Printers providing we carry the color for that printer. No color profiles are needed. Just a slight modification to your printer settings may be required but that will be on the YouTube Tutorials Channel.
- Syringes to refill your cartridges.
- Product and setting tutorials on YouTube and Live Tutorials and Q&A in our Facebook group "Sub That"
What sets us apart from our competition?
- Our ink is manufactured and compatible with all Epson printers. So no color profiles are necessary.
- Comes with four needle and four syringes to assist you in refilling your cartridges.
- Super easy setup, anyone can do it!
- Come with view-able tutorials and help via YouTube and Facebook.
To ensure we're sending your the very best quality inks we have to offer, when receiving your order we perform a quality check of all inks, and offer free shipping. Due to this, and the timely process to manufacturing your inks, we do not accept exchanges or returns.
Thank you for visiting my listing. Message me if you have any questions.
If you haven’t already go ahead and add you some ink in your cart it’s worth it.. I promise!!!
wonderful ink, cartridges, and videos. New user to sublimation. Cant ty enough especially for your detailed video. Keep em coming! You made the entire process so easy and the ink is so wonderful. WILL USE YOU FOREVER! Also, every video helps us newbies so much.
Everything came In a timely manner and all items was in my order and was packaged very well.
Colors very vibrant
Easy to convert printer. Thank you so much for the tutorials. Colors are crisp and vibrant
New to sublimation. Was lucky to stumble onto Cosmos Ink while doing research on sublimation. Joined the Facebook page and the rest is history. Was able to read everyone's post while I patiently waited on my printer and ink to arrive. Followed Angelo's video on the conversion of the printer and printer preferences. Color are popping and now I am ready to tackle my first sublimation job. GREAT COMMUNITY and PRODUCT.
love cosmos ink
My colors came out awesome 😎
I purchased the conversion kit and also the refills. This a very popular item and always or most of the time is out of stock. I need to keep my business running so I purchased an extra box of refills
Epson Sublimation Ink Refills | Cosmos Ink®