Epson Printer Sublimation Ink Refills | Cosmos Ink®
PLEASE READ: This is just the Epson Printer Sublimation Ink Refill Bottles, and not the conversion kit. This only comes with ink bottles and syringes. This is for people whom already own refillable cartridges, or a CISS, and need to buy only the sublimation ink they need to refill. If you need the refillable cartridges, please view the Sublimation Ink Conversion Kit in my shop.
Connect with us on ALL of our social links:
Subscribe to YouTube Channel (Cosmos Ink):
Join Facebook Group (Sublimation Cove):
Welcome to Cosmos Ink. First off, I want to say thank you for showing interest in our "Epson Printer Sublimation Ink Refills". I highly appreciate it and would like to express my deepest gratitude towards you support.
So, you're interested in turning your existing Epson Printer into a Sublimation Printer? Well here you have it!! This is one of the key components you MUST HAVE to convert your existing inkjet printer. Unlike the OEM ink that comes with your printer, you'll need a special type of ink that can turn from a solid into a gas, hence the word "sublimate", and will adhere to polyester fibers and/or polyester coated items. The number one problem that I continuously see with other sublimation inks online is that they all have mandatory color profiles that you have to download and install in the correct location on your computer. Which will add extra steps and stress if not done properly. So I've developed an ink that will work with your pre-existing color profiles that were already installed on your computer when you installed your Epson Printer, or you have the option to use our color profile that was created directly but us and not outsourced to a third-party.
Not only that, in the video linked below is how you can create a preset for your printer so you'll never ever have to do any of the annoying steps in order to print your images ever again!!
- NO MORE mirroring your images before your print!
- NO MORE changing your paper size before you print!
- NO MORE color corrections before your print!
- NO MORE forgetting to choose the right paper tray/cassette to print from!
MUST WATCH: How to Refill Epson WF Printer Refillable Cartridges
So with that being said, here's what our "Epson Printer Sublimation Ink Refills" comes with:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 Bottles of 100mL high quality Cosmos Ink Sublimation Ink. Which is already formatted for all Epson Printers providing we carry the colors for that printer. No color profiles are needed, however we do have color profiles if you prefer. Just a slight modification to your printer settings may be required but that will be on the Cosmos Ink Tutorials YouTube Channel.
- Syringes to refill your cartridges or CISS.
- Product and setting tutorials on YouTube and Live Tutorials and Q&A in our Facebook group "Sublimation Cove"
What sets us apart from our competition?
- Our sublimation ink is manufactured and compatible with all Epson Printers. So no color profiles are necessary. However, if you'd like access to a wider color gamut, you will receive the color profiles via email upon receiving shipping confirmation of your order that was created directly by us and not a third-party.
- Comes with corresponding needles and syringes to assist you in refilling your cartridges.
- Super easy setup, anyone can do it!
- Come with view-able tutorials and help via YouTube and Facebook.
To ensure we're sending your the very best quality sublimation ink we have to offer, when receiving your order we perform a quality check of all sublimation ink, and offer free shipping once you have reached our price-point to qualify for free shipping. Due to this, and the timely process to manufacturing your sublimation ink, if you have any concerns regarding your order, we ask that you reach out to our customer service team Monday-Friday from 9am - 5pm EST directly in the chat box in the lower right-hand corner on our website.
Thank you for visiting my listing. Message us if you have any questions.